Mar 16, 2010

The return of "The Special One"???


Chelsea will face Inter Milan on the champions league game tonight.
Jose Mourinho has again stated he wants to one day return to English football ahead of his trip to Stamford Bridge to take on Chelsea in the Champions League. Speaking at the pre-match press conference on Monday, the Portuguese said: "I have, as I said before, three things to do in my career - one is to come back to English football; another thing is to win the Spanish championship, because no-one has won Italian, English and Spanish titles; and another one, when I'm old, is to coach my national team. But, for now, I would like to keep winning with Inter.

If Inter fail to win tonight.....

Jose Mourinho will lose his job at the end of this season if Inter Milan fail to progress past his former club Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League on Tuesday night, according to an Italian source.

Inter Milan vs Chelsea at 3.45 am.
Inter now lead with 2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment